How to use Innervase®
- Remove Innervase® carefully from packaging.
- Lift the disc out of the Innervase® . Set aside for now.
- Fill Innervase® with water, to about a third full (the weight of the flowers will cause the water level to rise and the Innervase® can be topped up with more water if needed).
- Place Innervase® onto rim of actual vase. The arms can extend and retract to fit the width of the vase.
- Place the punctuated disc back onto the Innervase®.
- Place desired flowers in through the holes of disc.
- Fill the vase with some water (not too much) and then arrange the remaining flowers in the vase in the space between the Innervase® unit and the vase.
- Top up the water in both the Innervase® and vase when needed.
After use, wash the Innervase® with warm soapy water. Do not use boiling water with this product. To avoid discolouration, do not clean product in a dishwasher. Store the Innervase® in your vase until next use or store in its packaging.
How to Video
#myinnervasefriends and reviews
The Innervase® is amazing. The flexibility of being able to use any sized vase is brilliant. I'm no longer restricted based on the size of the vase or bunch of flowers that I am displaying.
The Innervase® has transformed the look of my home office and the floral arrangements spruce up my work space. I always have flowers in my vase now.