- Remove Innervase® carefully from packaging.
- Lift the disc out of the Innervase® . Set aside for now.
- Fill Innervase with water, to about a third full. (The weight of the flowers will cause the water level to rise and the Innervase® can be topped up with more water if needed)
- Place Innervase® onto rim of actual vase. The arms can extend and retract to fit the width of the vase.
- Place the punctuated disc back onto the Innervase®.
- Place desired flowers in through the holes of disc.
- Fill the vase with some water (not too much) and then arrange the remaining flowers in the vase in the space between the Innervase® unit and the vase.
- Top up the water in both the Innervase and vase when needed.
After use, wash the Innervase® with warm soapy water. Do not use boiling water with this product. To avoid discolouration, do not clean product in a dishwasher. Store the Innervase® in your vase until next use or store in its packaging.
- Place decorative seashells at the base of your vase and place flowers and water only in the Innervase® for a summery beach feel.
- Place small pinecones at the base of your vase (after inserting the Innervase®) and place flowers or botanicals only in the Innervase® for a wintry look.
Inspire others and share your creative displays using the hashtag #myinnervase
on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest - we would love to see them!